Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In The BEGINNING

IN THE BEGINNING...

Really, I have nothing to say regarding "In the beginning". It's really just an epic way to start off a speech and since I am lacking in blog experience as well as some manner of social skills I figured, hey, why not! See? I'm ranting about nonsense already, but I digress.

The point of my blog is really to act as an external outlet for thoughts, I guess, and to be an informative for updating my website and my art work in general. I don't particularly like the idea of using a blog as the visual representation of my artwork so I'm not really going to. If I have a new piece, I might post it here or give you a link to it, but this blog probably won't be my main source of visual art. Blogs are just too unorganized and uncategorized for me. I'm a little OCD about organization.

That being said, welcome to The Chaos Realm... and check out my website:
http://www.wix.com/wnacomic/the-art-of-chaos

No comments:

Post a Comment